LAST UPDATED: March 3, 2022
Terms and Conditions
- Assumption of Risk: You use the Internet solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. While Green Street has endeavored to create a secure and reliable website, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from this Site over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Green Street and Green Street licensors and suppliers are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the Site, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. Green Street and Green Street licensors and suppliers shall have no liability for interruptions or omissions in Internet, network or hosting services. You assume the sole and complete risk of using the Site.
- Links to Other Websites: Green Street may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other websites on the World Wide Web for your convenience in locating related information and services. These websites have not necessarily been reviewed by Green Street and are maintained by third parties over which Green Street exercises no control. Accordingly, Green Street and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, licensors and suppliers (together, the “Green Street Parties”) expressly disclaim any responsibility for these third-party websites, including, without limitation, for the content, the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services provided by or advertised on and/or software downloaded from these third-party websites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement of any third party or any website or the products or services provided by any third party.
- Events Beyond Green Street Control: You expressly absolve and release Green Street and Green Street licensors and suppliers from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond their control, including, but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, internet failure, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, pandemics, strikes or other labor problems, wars, terrorism or governmental restrictions.
- Disclosures: Your attention is directed to disclosures and disclaimers posted on this Site, which are incorporated herein by this reference.
DISCLAIMERS: Green Street obtains all Materials furnished on or through the Site from sources believed by it to be accurate and reliable. You expressly agree that the information, conclusions, and opinions provided via the Site (a) are, and will be construed solely as statements of information and opinion and not as investment or financial advice; endorsements or warranties of the data, opinions or conclusions offered; attempts to independently assess or vouch for the financial condition of any company; recommendations regarding decisions to purchase, hold, or sell securities, real estate, or other assets; warranties as to the accuracy of any statements of current or historical fact as to financial condition, value, or credit worthiness of a company, security, or real estate; recommendations regarding credit decisions or decisions to purchase, hold or sell anything whatsoever; (b) do not address any other risk, including but not limited to liquidity risk, market value risk or price volatility; (c) do not take into account your personal objectives, financial situations or risk profile, or needs; and (d) will be weighed, if at all, solely as one factor in any investment, purchase or sell decisions, or credit decision made by or on behalf of you. Accordingly, you further expressly agree that you will with due care, make your own study and evaluation of each investment decision or security, and of each issuer and guarantor of, and each provider of each security or credit that you may consider purchasing, holding, selling, or providing. For the avoidance of doubt, Green Street Materials and opinions may also include quantitative estimates of risk and related opinions or commentary published by Green Street. Further, you expressly agree that any tools or information made available on or through the Site are not a substitute for the exercise of independent judgment and expertise. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for advice on investments, real estate, tax, the law, or other professional matters. For purposes of this paragraph, Green Street defines “credit risk” as the risk that an entity may not meet its contractual, financial obligations as they come due and any estimated financial loss in the event of default or impairment. You further expressly acknowledge that the products and services provided on or through this Site and any products or services provided to you by Green Street are not provided by Green Street in its capacity as an investment adviser. As such, Green Street does not act as a fiduciary and you will not benefit from the protections of the U.S. Investment Advisers Act of 1940, the California Corporate Securities Law of 1968, or any similar statute or legislation with respect to the provision of Data, Research, or News Products.
GREEN STREET MATERIALS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY ANY PERSON AS A BENCHMARK AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED FOR REGULATORY PURPOSES, AND MUST NOT BE USED IN ANY WAY THAT COULD RESULT IN THEM BEING CONSIDERED A BENCHMARK.
GREEN STREET MATERIALS, AND IF PROVIDED, GREEN STREET CREDIT RATINS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY RETAIL INVESTORS AND IT WOULD BE RECKLESS AND INAPPROPRIATE FOR RETAIL INVESTORS TO USE GREEN STREET MATERIALS OR CREDIT RATRINS WHEN MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION. IF IN DOUBT YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISER.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE GREEN STREET PARTIES DISCLAIM LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS, OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE AND ITS MATERIALS OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS MATERIALS, EVEN IF ANY OF THE GREEN STREET PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT OR DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF THE LOSS OF PRESENT OR PROSPECTIVE PROFITS;
- EXPENDITURES, INVESTMENTS OR COMMITMENTS, WHETHER MADE IN THE ESTABLISHMENT, DEVELOPMENT OR MAINTENANCE OF BUSINESS REPUTATION OR GOODWILL;
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING WHERE THE RELEVANT FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT IS NOT THE SUBJECT OF A PARTICULAR CONCLUSION OR CREDIT RATING ASSIGNED BY GREEN STREET;
- LOSS OF DATA;
- COST OF SUBSTITUTE MATERIALS;
- COST OF CAPITAL;
- THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR
- ANY SUCH DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE GREEN STREET PARTIES DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR COMPENSATORY LOSSES OR DAMAGES CAUSED TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BY ANY NEGLIGENCE (BUT EXCLUDING FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF LIABILITY THAT, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, BY LAW CANNOT BE EXCLUDED) ON THE PART OF, OR ANY CONTINGENCY WITHIN OR BEYOND THE CONTROL OF, THE GREEN STREET PARTIES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE AND ITS MATERIALS.
Data, Research and News Products issued by Green Street Advisors, LLC are the proprietary and confidential information of Green Street and are protected by, among other things, copyright and trade secret law, including the Uniform Trade Secrets Act and the federal Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016. Misappropriation of (including unauthorized use, copying, or distributions) and receiving misappropriated products can subject the violator to civil liability and/or criminal prosecution. Data, Research, and News Products issued by Green Street Advisors (UK) Ltd. (“Green Street (UK))”) are the proprietary and confidential information of Green Street (UK), and are protected by copyright. If you are a non-client that received Green Street Data, Research, or News Products from another party, please contact us promptly. A person’s review of or reliance upon a Green Street Data, Research, or News Products does not create a client relationship with Green Street. Only parties that have executed written agreements with Green Street are clients of Green Street. Only Green Street clients are entitled to rely on information in the Data, Research, or News Products. Green Street assumes no advisory, fiduciary, or other legal duty of care to any non-client. A non-client that relies on information in any Green Street product does so at its own sole risk.
EEA parties: The Data, Research and News Products of Green Street are for use only by Professional Clients and Eligible Counterparties: Green Street Advisors (UK) Limited is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom to issue each Report to “Professional Clients” and “Eligible Counterparties” only, and is not authorized to issue each Report to “Retail Clients,” as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority. This report is provided in the United Kingdom for the use of the addressees only and is intended for use only by a person or entity that qualifies as a "Professional Client" or an "Eligible Counterparty.” Consequently, each Report is intended for use only by persons having professional experience in matters relating to investments. Each Report is not intended for use by any other person. In particular, each Report intended only for use by persons who have received written notice from Green Street (UK) that he/she/it has been classified, for the purpose of receiving services from Green Street (UK), as either a "Professional Client" or an "Eligible Counterparty". Any other person who receives each report should not act on the contents of each report.Review of Recommendations:
- Unless otherwise indicated, Green Street reviews all investment recommendations on at least a monthly basis.
- The research recommendation contained in each report was first released for distribution on the date identified on the cover of each repot.
- Submissions: Green Street welcomes your feedback and suggestions, including about how to improve this Site. Green Street and/or its service providers may make available through the Site certain services to which you are able to post comments, information and/or feedback (for example, message boards, blogs, chat features, messaging and/or comment functionalities). Any ideas, suggestions, information, feedback, know-how, material, and any other content (collectively, “Submissions”) posted and/or received through this Site, will be deemed to include a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right and license for Green Street to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, display, (in whole or part) worldwide, or act on such Submissions without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Submissions. You hereby waive (a) any claim to the contrary; and (b) any “moral rights” associated with your Submissions. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the foregoing license, and that each Submission you provide to the Site complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You are and remain responsible and liable for the content of any Submission. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GRANT THE RIGHTS GRANTED IN THIS SECTION, PLEASE DO NOT POST, TRANSMIT OR OTHERWISE MAKE ANY SUBMISSION. ANY SUBMISSIONS MADE ARE DONE SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. Please note, Green Street does not control any of the User-submitted Submissions, they do not reflect the opinion of Green Street, and Green Street does not guarantee their accuracy or endorse any of the opinions expressed. The Green Street Parties are not responsible or liable for (i) any Submissions, including, without limitation, any errors or omissions in such Submissions, links or images embedded therein, or results obtained by using any of the same; or (ii) any loss or damage caused by the Submissions or resulting from the use (including without limitation republication) or misuse thereof by any third party, including your reliance thereon.
- Export Restrictions: No Materials associated with this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported to countries or persons prohibited under relevant export control laws, including, without limitation, countries against which the United States has embargoed goods, or to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of any such software or other Materials. By using and/or downloading any such Materials from this Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country to which such import, export, or re-export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited.
- Sanctions Compliance: You warrant you are familiar with, have complied with, and will comply, in all respects, with the laws and regulations regarding the offering of unlawful or improper inducements (including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, as amended, and other anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws). You warrant that neither you, nor any entity on whose behalf you are acting, is owned or controlled by, nor do you or such entity own or control, directly or indirectly, a person or entity that is (i) on the list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons maintained by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury or the U.K. Consolidated Financial Sanctions List maintained by Her Majesty’s Treasury; or (ii) subject to country sanctions imposed by the U.S. Government for any reason, including but not limited to being organized or headquartered in or a governmental entity of a country or territory subject to such sanctions (currently Crimea, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, and Syria). Additionally, you, or the entity on whose behalf you are acting, warrant that you or such entity do not intend to and will not knowingly supply or use the Site to or for the benefit of any of the foregoing. You agree to notify Green Street if these circumstances change. For purposes of this provision, "owned" and "own" mean an interest of 50 percent or more and "control" means the right or ability to dictate the decisions, actions, and/or policies of an entity or its management. If you breach this Section, in addition to any other rights or remedies Green Street may have, Green Street may immediately terminate your access to the Site and any affected subscriptions.
- Forward-Looking Statements: Certain statements contained on this Site, in Green Street news releases or communicated orally or in writing by Green Street concerning the company or its management, or contained in research reports, are “forward-looking statements” as defined in the federal securities laws. These statements are based on future expectations, plans and prospects for business and operations that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results or outcomes to differ materially. Forward-looking statements appear at various places throughout the Site and in documents and services obtainable on or from the Site, and may contain the words “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “plan”, “will”, “predict”, “potential”, “continue”, “strategy”, “aspire”, “target”, “forecast”, “project”, “estimate”, “should”, “could”, “may” and similar expressions or words and variations thereof. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they were made. Green Street undertakes no obligation (nor does it intend) to publicly supplement, update or revise any forward-looking statements on a going-forward basis, whether as a result of subsequent developments, changed expectations or otherwise.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Green Street a notice requesting that Green Street remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send Green Street a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov/ for details. Notices and counter-notices should be sent by mail to Green Street. Green Street suggest you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.